YIT new homes on Väike-Patarei and Jahu streets blend into the existing environment while offering all the advantages of contemporary buildings. From the living rooms of the ground floor flats there will be access to spacious terraces and from the other flats views can be enjoyed from the balconies. Buildings have separate, convenient storage areas either on the ground floor or in the garage. In front of the buildings and in the yard there are areas for parking bicycles. Comfortable and secure parking for the inhabitants’ cars are in the underground garage, accessible from the buildings’ stairwells.
A great asset is the richly landscaped courtyard inspired by the Kalamaja environment. The cosy courtyard contains plum and apple trees, lilac hedges fill the air with wonderful scents in the spring blooming and the colours of roses and peonies can be enjoyed in the summer. There will be a spacious and exciting playground for children, for the sportily inclined there will be a training area. The property will be surrounded by a wooden fence typical to Kalamaja, giving a feeling of home and security.
- The development consists of 7 small buildings
- Each building contains only 8-15 flats and the whole development consists of 94 flats
- The flats have 1-4 rooms
- The flats range in area from 31.7m2 to 106m2
- Parking: underground garage
- Storage rooms: I floor and/or parking level
- Each flat has either a balcony or (roof-top) terrace